Lynn Justinger is an actress and model based in New York City. Lynn has been featured on television, films, webseries and numerous commercials. She is a member of SAG-AFTRA.
Lynn has studied Meisner Technique with JoAnna Beckson, acting at The Barrow Group, on-camera scene study with Peter Kelley, and improv at UCB. She continues to hone her craft, studying on-camera, audition technique, and scene study with various industry professionals.
Lynn was born and raised in Buffalo, N.Y., home of snow and chicken wings. Growing up, she spent most days playing dress up and staging shows around the house.
Lynn is a proud Brooklynite and loves taking advantage of all the city has to offer. She has a passion for community service, travel, cooking, and spending time with her amazing friends.
Lynn is enjoying life and looking forward to what’s to come!
Some fun stuff:
* Lynn was Miss Buffalo Wing 2003. And she has the crown and sash to prove it.
* Lynn and her carpenter Dad shot a pilot for a house flip show with HGTV.
* She makes killer cupcakes. (Thanks Mom!)
* She has never broken a bone or gotten a cavity. Knock on wood…
* She’s refinished/reuphostered her own furniture, and knows how to use power tools. (Thanks Dad!)
* Lynn spent two summers during college doing Guerrilla Theatre at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. She’s not afraid to make a fool of herself or total strangers!